GMS Cotton Kenyan FlowerRegular price £85.00
Make 3 payments of £28.33. . No fees.
In a gorgeous statement print, these cotton relaxed-fit trousers will bring a bring to your step. They are full length, straight legged with a side zip for a clean look, consciously made with one of our small, independent Kenyan suppliers in low impact, rainfed cotton. Wear as a co-ord with our Salama Shirt in matching print.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model 1 is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Blonde lifestyle model 2 is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Made from rainfed cotton
- Full length
- Relaxed fit
- Flat waistband
- Invisble side seam zip
Made in Kenya
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Waist 75cm, inside leg 80cm
- Size S: Waist 80cm, inside leg 80cm
- Size M: Waist 85cm, inside leg 80cm
- Size L: Waist 90cm, inside leg 80cm
- Size XL: Waist 95cm, inside leg 80cm
- Delicate cold machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
WHY CHOOSE COTTON?
- The collection is made from sustainable and climate-conscious cotton grown in Kenya, from a specially developed seed that requires less water and chemical consumption.
- Aspiga has partnered with SOKO KENYA, an ethical clothing manufacturer that is committed to sustainability, and community empowerment.
- SOKO KENYA employs local workers, paying them a living wage, as well as upskilling them with finance and entrepreneurial skills. SOKO KENYA'S charity runs a local stitching academy and donates washable sanitary pads to school girls.