- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- 100% Organic Cotton Dobby
- Dobby is woven with small geometric patterns and texture in the cloth
- Lightweight and semi sheet
- Round neck
- Subtle gathering under front yoke seam
- Mother of pearl button-down front
- Capped sleevest
- Size XS: bust 85cm, waist 88cm, length 61.5cm
- Size S: bust 90cm, waist 93cm, length 62.5cm
- Size M: bust 95cm, waist 98cm, length 63.5cm
- Size L: bust 100cm, waist 103cm, length 64.5cm
- Size XL: bust 105cm, waist 108cm, length 65.5cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Do not dry clean
WHY CHOOSE SUSTAINABLY SOURCED COTTON
This cotton is sustainably sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economic and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using sustainably-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org