Charlie Stretch Corduroy Trousers
Responsibly Sourced Cotton Atlantic BlueRegular price £140.00
Make 3 payments of £46.66. . No fees.
Our Charlie corduroy trousers are made from responsibly sourced cotton stretch corduroy. Featuring a soft kick-flare shape, widening gently below the knee and available in a regular 31 inch leg and shorter length of 29 inches. Pair with our Theresa cord blazer for the ultimate co-ord look.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 10/ EU 38/ US 6 and wearing a size S
- Made from responsibly sourced cotton stretch corduroy
- Deep flattering waistband
- Angled pockets
- Fly front
- Flared shape
- Available in two lengths
- Match back with our Theresa Blazer
Trouser pockets have been stitched down for delivery to maintain the shaping, please unpick if you wish when trying on, you can still return the items if the product is unsuitable.
97% responsibly sourced cotton and 3% spandex
Made in Portugal
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: Leg length 80cm, waist 68.5cm
- Size XS: Leg length 80cm, waist 71cm
- Size S: Leg length 80cm, waist 76cm
- Size M: Leg length 80cm, waist 81cm
- Size L: Leg length 80cm, waist 86cm
- Size XL: Leg length 80cm, waist 91cm
- Size XXL: Leg length 80cm, waist 96cm
- Size XXS: Leg length 73.7cm, waist 68.5cm
- Size XS: Leg length73.7cm, waist 71cm
- Size S: Leg length 73.7cm, waist 76cm
- Size M: Leg length 73.7cm, waist 81cm
- Size L: Leg length 73.7cm, waist 86cm
- Size XL: Leg length 73.7cm, waist 91cm
- Size XXL: Leg length 73.7cm, waist 96cm
- Gentle cold wash at 30 degrees
- Turn inside out
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean
- If bought and worn as a suit dry clean together
- After washing we advise to smooth out the pile of the fabric to maintain the lustre of your garment
Arrived by road
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land. Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
We have introduced a new Portuguese, family-run supplier for our AW23 collection; who shares the same sustainable and ethical values as Aspiga. We work closely with their Sustainability Manager and they are aiming to become B-corp in the next few years.