Jane Merino Wool Sweater
MerinoWool Wool NavyRegular price £135.00
Make 3 payments of £45.00. . No fees.
Classic and understated, the Jane Sweater by Eribe is a great everyday wardrobe staple. Made from soft merino lambswool, which is known for its breathable qualities and adapts to your body temperature, it will keep you warm during the cold months and will last for years. Featuring rolled edges on the neck, cuff, and hem, a turtleneck design, and full-length raglan sleeves.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Made from soft and sustainable merino wool
- Turtleneck and raglan sleeves can be rolled up as desired
- Rolled edging at neck, cuffs, and hem
- Stepped hem with side splits
- Made in Scotland
Made in Scotland
Cold hand wash
Size XS: Bust 92cm, Length 61cm
- Size S: Bust 97cm, Length 62cm
- Size M: Bust 102cm, Length 63cm
- Size L: Bust 107cm, Length 64cm
- Size XL: Bust 112cm, Length 65cm
- Cool Hand-Wash
- Do not wring or twist
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry clean if preferred
Arrived by road
Why choose Wool
Eribe is a Scottish-based heritage brand, who works sustainably to produce high-quality designs. Their knitwear is made to last by producing wool responsibly, which safeguards the environment.
- Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it to wool. At the end of its useful life, wool quickly decomposes in the soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground.
- By wearing wool you can enjoy its many benefits which include: great thermal properties; breathability for maximum natural comfort; keeping warm without overheating.