- Blonde studio model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Merino cashmere blend
- Subtle puff shoulder with balloon sleeve
- Ribbed cuff and hem
- Size XS: bust 90cm, waist 88cm, length 59cm
- Size S: bust 95cm, waist 93cm, length 60cm
- Size M: bust 100cm, waist 98cm, length 61cm
- Size L: bust 105cm, waist 103cm, length 62cm
- Size XL: bust 110cm, waist 108cm, length 63cm
- Cold wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron on reverse
We advise washing your Aspiga merino knitwear by hand rather than machine wash. Machine wash as little as possible and on a cold delicate spin wash, to retain the wool's beneficial properties and protect your garment's longevity. Did you know: merino wool is odour resistant, so you can wear it over and over again without having to wash it.
WHY CHOOSE CASHMERE?
Wool and cashmere are natural fibres produced by animals who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it to wool/cashmere. At the end of their useful life, these fibres quickly decompose in the soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground.
- By wearing wool/cashmere you can enjoy its many performance benefits: great thermal properties; breathable for maximum natural comfort; and keep warm without overheating.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com