Chelsea Wrap Dress
ECOVERO™ Viscose Daisy Flower LilacRegular price £90.00
Make 3 payments of £30.00. . No fees.
Our much loved Chelsea wrap dress returns for SS23 with an improved fit and a new bi-colour flower print. Made from one of our core sustainable fabrics, soft EcoVero™ viscose has a beautiful drape. The dress features a slightly higher V neckline than in previous seasons and a smaller opening for the adjustable waist tie. This wrap dress style flatters all figures.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde studio model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from soft sustainable viscose EcoVero™
- Fitted waist with adjustable tie
- Short sleeves
- Cascading double frill
- Above knee length
Ethically Made in China
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: Length 93.5cm, Waist 65.6cm, Bust 86.6cm, Sleeve Length 15.8cm
- Size XS: Length 94.5cm, Waist 68cm, Bust 89cm, Sleeve Length 16cm
- Size S: Length 95.5cm, Waist 73cm, Bust 94cm, Sleeve Length 16.5cm
- Size M: Length 96.7cm, Waist 78cm, Bust 99cm, Sleeve Length 17cm
- Size L: Length 97.9cm, Waist 83cm, Bust 104cm, Sleeve Length 17.5cm
- Size XL: Length 99.1cm, Waist 88cm, Bust 109cm, Sleeve Length 18cm
- Size XXL Length 100.3cm, Waist 93cm, Bust 114cm, Sleeve Length 18.5cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Reshape whilst damp
- Cool iron on reverse whilst damp"
Arrived by boat
WHY CHOOSE LENZING™ ECOVERO™ VISCOSE?
- "LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Austrian company Lenzing AG. From beginning to end, this type of viscose is the most sustainable choice; procuring pulp from sustainably forested woods, to responsibly handling water, minimising the use of energy sources and contributing up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose. Certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.