- Lifestyle model is 5'10.5", a UK 8/10/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size S
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Responsibly sourced cotton
- Comfort stretch needlecord
- Fitted bodice with V notch neckline, a standing frill around the neck
- A functioning button placket with fabric-covered buttons
- Single tier of gathers at the hem
- 3/4 length puff shoulder sleeves with ruffled cuffs
- Midi length
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Size XXS: Length 123.5cm, Bust 81.6cm, Sleeve Length 59.9cm
- Size XS: Length 124cm, Bust 84cm, Sleeve Length 60cm
- Size S: Length 125cm, Bust 89cm, Sleeve Length 61cm
- Size M: Length 126cm, Bust 94cm, Sleeve Length 62cm
- Size L: Length 127cm, Bust 99cm, Sleeve Length 63cm
- Size XL: Length 128cm, Bust 104cm, Sleeve Length 64cm
- Size XXL: Length 129cm, Bust 109cm, Sleeve Length 65cm
- Gentle cold wash at 30 degrees
- Turn inside out
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean
- After washing we advise to smooth out the pile of the fabric to maintain the lustre of your garment
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land. Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
We have introduced a new Portuguese, family-run supplier for our AW23 collection; who shares the same sustainable and ethical values as Aspiga. We work closely with their Sustainability Manager and they are aiming to become B-corp in the next few years.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com