Percy Midi Organic Corduroy Dress
Organic Cotton Atlantic BlueRegular price £220.00
Make 3 payments of £73.33. . No fees.
Introducing our Percy Midi Dress, made using luxurious organic cotton needlecord. The dress features a V notch neckline with a standing frill around the neck and a functioning button placket to the waist. A fitted bodice and a flared skirt with a tier of soft gathers for added volume. The dress has three-quarter length puff sleeves finished with a single gathered frill at the cuff. Fastened with a concealed zip at the side.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Comfort stretch needlecord
- Fitted lined bodice with V notch neckline, a standing frill around the neck
- A functioning button placket with fabric-covered buttons
- Single tier of gathers at the hem
- 3/4 length puff shoulder sleeves with ruffled cuffs
- Midi length
- Concealed zip at side
97% organic cotton and 3% spandex
Made in Turkey
Dry clean only
- Dry clean only
Arrived by boat
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton
- Made from 97% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified) & BCI (Better Initiative standard) Certified Cotton and 3% Spandex
- This garment is certified to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®. This certification confirms that every component of this item, i.e. every thread, button, and other accessories, has been tested for harmful substances and that the garment is therefore harmless for human health
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in fair wages, water conservation, cleaner air, better soil, and farmer livelihoods. Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.