Sylvia Corduroy Midi Skirt
Responsibly Sourced Cotton Atlantic BlueRegular price £145.00
Make 3 payments of £48.33. . No fees.
Our Sylvia Corduroy Midi Skirt is made from responsibly sourced cotton needlecord. Featuring a flat front waist with a slight stretch at the back. The skirt falls loosely over the hips and is finished with a slightly gathered tier at the hem.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde studio model is 5'7", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Brunette studio model is 5'10", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Stretch organic cotton needlecord
- Flat front waist with a lightly elasticated waistband at the back
- Gathered tier at hem
- Concealed side seam zip
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in India
Machine wash at 40°
Size XS: Waist: 72cm, Length: 90cm
- Size S: Waist: 77cm, Length: 91cm
- Size M: Waist: 82cm, Length: 92cm
- Size L: Waist: 87cm, Length: 93cm
Size XL: Waist: 92cm, Length: 94cm
- Machine wash at 40°
- Turn inside out
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean
Arrived by boat
We are working with our suppliers to ensure that all packaging is 100% biodegradable. In this instance due to issues in the supply chain we were unable to achieve this, however the plastic packaging used for these garments is either recyclable or made from recycled materials.
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.