Organic Cotton Oak Leaf Marina Blue/ WhiteRegular price £130.00
Make 3 payments of £43.33. . No fees.
Our best selling Belle Dress is back in a beautiful new Oak Leaf print, made from soft sustainable GOTS certified Organic Cotton. The perfect summer style statement with its square neckline and dramatic ruched puff shoulders sleeves with elasticated cuffs. Other details include ties at the back neck, a flattering cinched in elasticated waist and 2 front pockets. The dress falls to midi length with double front slits on either side.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'7", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Midi Length shift dress
- Square neckline
- Ruched, elasticated puff shoulders
- Voluminous midi-length sleeves with tie-strap at back
Ruched elasticated waistband
- Double front slits at either side
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
Size XS: bust 77cm, waist 59cm, length 104cm
- Size S: bust 82cm, waist 64cm, length 105cm
- Size M: bust 87cm, waist 69cm, length 106cm
- Size L: bust 92cm, waist 74cm, length 107cm
- Size XL: bust 97cm, waist 79cm, length 108cm
- Machine wash at 30
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.