Maeve Satin Dress
Viscose Fantasy Forest Cream/PurpleRegular price £250.00
Make 3 payments of £83.33. . No fees.
Our timeless Maeve Dress is re-imagined in a luxurious satin viscose with a subtle hammered finish and a stunning new print. The Maeve shape is super flattering on all figures and we have added a full length sleeve for greater versatility. Crafted in this beautiful flowing fabric, Maeve offers an elegant option for all occasions. A stylish grosgrain belt with tassles at the end adds the finishing touch.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'10", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Blonde studio model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from hammered satin viscose
- Round neckline with deep V-notch
- Long sleeve with shirring at the wrist and a deep ruffle
- Loop button closure at neck ¾ sleeves with frill and elasticated cuff
- Shirred waistband
- Soft grosgrain belt with tassel
Ethically Made in China
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
Due to the delicate nature of this fabric, please handle with care to avoid snagging.
- SIZE XXS: Length 135cm, Waist 58.6cm, Bust 84.6cm, Sleeve Length 61.5cm
- SIZE XS: Length 135.5cm, Waist 61cm, Bust 87cm, Sleeve Length 62cm
- SIZE S: Length 136.5cm, Waist 67cm, Bust 94cm, Sleeve Length 63cm
- SIZE M: Length 137.5cm, Waist 71cm, Bust 97cm, Sleeve Length 64cm
- SIZE L: Length 138.5cm, Waist 77cm, Bust 104cm, Sleeve Length 65cm
- SIZE XL: Length 139.5cm, Waist 81cm, Bust 107cm, Sleeve Length 66cm
- Wash inside out in a delicates bag
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Reshape whilst damp
- Can be dry cleaned
Arrived by boat
WHY CHOOSE VISCOSE?
- We love viscose not only because it's soft and flows nicely, but it's also a natural, fully biodegradable fabric, that originates from tree pulp.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.