Audrey Lace Maxi Dress
Cotton WhiteRegular price £180.00
Make 3 payments of £60.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Introducing our Audrey Lace Maxi Dress. Featuring a round neckline, subtle frill on collar and cuffs, a button-down front and full-length sleeves. Finished in a combination of cotton dobby, Broderie Anglaise and lace insert detailing on the frill cuffs, waist and tiered maxi-length hem.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 10, wearing a size S (therefore the dress in the photo may look shorter than it does on the average woman)
- Studio model is 5'10", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- A combination of cotton dobby, Broderie Anglaise and lace insert detailing
- Pintuck bodice and cuffs with soft small frill detailing
- Mother of pearl button-down front opening
- Comes with a removable slip
Made in India
Cold wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 140cm, Bust 95cm, Waist 75cm
- Size S: Length 141cm, Bust 100cm, Waist 80cm
- Size M: Length 142cm, Bust 105cm, Waist 85cm
- Size L: Length 143cm, Bust 110cm, Waist 90cm
- Size XL: Length 144cm, Bust 115cm, Waist 95cm
- Cold machine wash at 30 degrees
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Wash with similar colours
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Contributing to Waterharvest
Why choose Cotton
- Organic cotton is at times difficult to come by, so where we have not been able to source organic cotton / BCI cotton (better cotton initiative) we have pledged to contribute to Water Harvest. For every (non-organic / non-BCI) Audrey Dress sold, we will donate £2.
- Water Harvest are a not-for-profit charity who provide grant funding and technical support for water-based rural development projects in India.
- This means for every dress sold, one family in India will be provided with clean water for a week.