Lisbon Dobby Shirt
Organic Cotton WhiteRegular price £55.00
Make 3 payments of £18.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Our classic Lisbon shirt is made from soft organic cotton dobby. A timeless style, it looks good on all shapes and is that go to piece in your everyday wardrobe.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- 100% Organic Cotton Dobby
- Dobby is woven with small geometric patterns and texture in the cloth
- Lightweight and semi sheet
- Round neck
- Subtle gathering under front yoke seam
- Mother of pearl button-down front
- Capped sleevest
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°
- Size XS: bust 85cm, waist 88cm, length 61.5cm
- Size S: bust 90cm, waist 93cm, length 62.5cm
- Size M: bust 95cm, waist 98cm, length 63.5cm
- Size L: bust 100cm, waist 103cm, length 64.5cm
- Size XL: bust 105cm, waist 108cm, length 65.5cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Do not dry clean
Arrived by boat
WHY CHOOSE SUSTAINABLY SOURCED COTTON
This cotton is sustainably sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economic and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using sustainably-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.