Organic Cotton Flower YellowRegular price £60.00 Sale price £30.00
Make 3 payments of £10.00. . No fees.
Bringing back our Greta Blouse, now in a new bright floral print made from soft organic cotton. Featuring a square neckline with soft elasticated shirring at the front and back. Finished with statement puff shoulders and voluminous sleeves cut to a 3/4 length with an elasticated cuff.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 5'10, a UK 10/12, wearing a size M
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Relaxed fit
- Square neckline
- 3/4 Length voluminous sleeves
- Elasticated shirring on cuff
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
Size XS: Bust 74cm, Length 61cm
- Size S: Bust 79cm, Length 62cm
- Size M: Bust 84cm, Length 63cm
- Size L: Bust 89cm, Length 64cm
- Size XL: Bust 94cm, Length 65cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- This biodegradable and compostable fibre has a soft, silky texture with a Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.