- Blonde studio model 1 is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size 26
- Brunette studio model 2 is 5'9", a UK 10 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size 26
- Comfort stretch
- Front pockets
- Back pockets with poppers
- Belt loops
- Elasticated cuff with zip
Inside leg 68cm
- Machine wash at 30°
Why choose The Denim Studio
- We partner with Denim Studio and choose styles from their “Think Green” range, where they combine BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) cotton with recycled materials including recycled cotton and recycled polyester. 35% of the materials in their collection are recycled and 99% of the fabrics in the styles we buy are made from sustainable materials. All of the fabrics in the range are Global Recycled Standard certified.
We also choose to buy our denim from Denim Studio because of their reduced impact on the water cycle. They use water-saving technologies that reduce their consumption by 93% compared to conventional treatment. Denim Studio packages their jeans rolled up in recycled brown paper tied up with string, which adds an authentic touch!
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org