- Lifestyle model is 5'7" a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 10/ EU 38/ US 6 and wearing a size S
- 71% TENCEL™ LENZING™ and 29% responsibly sourced cotton
- Midi length
- Full length sleeves
- Deep cuffs
- V-neck Gathering at the waist seam
- Side seam pockets
- Functional self-covered buttons
Due to the dyeing process of denim, colour variation may differ between garments and colour transfer may occur. Take care when wearing next to white and light colours.
- Size XS: Length 126cm, Bust 89cm, Waist 78cm, Top Hip 99cm, Low Hip 110cm, Sleeve Length 60.5cm.
- Size S: Length 127cm, Bust 94cm, Waist 83cm, Top Hip 104cm, Low Hip 115cm, Sleeve Length 61.5cm.
- Size M: Length 128cm, Bust 99cm, Waist 88cm, Top Hip 109cm, Low Hip 120cm, Sleeve Length.
- Size L: Length 129cm, Bust 104cm, Waist 93cm, Top Hip 114cm, Low Hip 125cm, Sleeve Length 63.5cm.
- Size XL: Length 130cm, Bust 109cm, Waist 98cm, Top Hip 119cm, Low Hip 130cm, Sleeve Length 64.5cm
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Why Choose TENCEL™?
- TENCEL™ is a Lenzing branded lyocell fibre.It is made using environmentally responsible closed loop production processes which transform wood pulp into cellulosic fibres with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact. This solvent-spinning process recycles process water and reuses the solvent at a recovery rate of more than 99%. TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres are derived from sustainable wood sources – sustainably managed forests. This biodegradable and compostable fibre has a soft, silky texture with a drapey quality and is breathable, strong and cool to wear.
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
- UK Standard Delivery: £4.99 (arrives in 3-5 working days)
- UK Express Delivery: £9.99 (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
- All UK orders over £200 will be automatically upgraded to FREE UK Standard Delivery.
Please click here to view our Returns Policy. If you wish, you may also process a return or exchange at any Aspiga store for free, within 14 days of receipt of your order.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org