Responsibly Sourced Cotton NavyRegular price £120.00
Make 3 payments of £40.00. . No fees.
Our straight leg trouser is your new smart casual staple, crafted from a responsibly sourced cotton blend with stretch. A flat front and elasticated back waistband offer a flattering silhouette, perfect for a French tuck or layering with knitwear. Details include centre front pintucks, a sporty side stripe and hem splits.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing size XS
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing size XS
- Responsibly sourced cotton blend with stretch
- Straight leg
- Side stripe
- Front angled pockets
- Single back welt pocket
- Flat front
- Elasticated back waistband
- Centre front pintucks
- Hem splits
In our regular 31inch leg
61% Responsibly sourced cotton
Made in Portugal
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: Leg Length 78.7cm, Waist 69.5cm, Top Hip 84.5cm, Low Hip 94.5cm, Thigh 57.5cm.
- Size XS: Leg Length 78.7cm, Waist 72cm, Top Hip 87cm, Low Hip 97cm, Thigh 59cm.
- Size S: Leg Length 78.7cm, Waist 77cm, Top Hip 92cm, Low Hip 102cm, Thigh 62cm.
- Size M: Leg Length 78.7cm, Waist 82cm, Top Hip 97cm, Low Hip 112cm, Thigh 65cm.
- Size L: Leg Length 78.7cm, Waist 87cm, Top Hip 102cm, Low Hip 112cm, Thigh 68cm.
- Size XL: Leg Length 78.7cm, Waist 92cm, Top Hip 107cm, Low Hip 117cm, Thigh 71cm.
- Size XXL: Leg Length 78.7cm, Waist 97cm, Top Hip 112cm, Low Hip 122cm, Thigh 74cm.
- Machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Cool iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Can be dry cleaned
- Wash, dry and iron inside out
Wash with similar colours
Arrived by road
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land. Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
We have introduced a new Portuguese, family-run supplier for our AW23 collection; who shares the same sustainable and ethical values as Aspiga. We work closely with their Sustainability Manager and they are aiming to become B-corp in the next few years.