Kikoy Short Shorts
Cotton White/PinkRegular price £30.00
Make 3 payments of £10.00. . No fees.
Introducing our Kikoy Short Shorts, made from 100% cotton Kikoy. A traditional East African fabric, handwoven by our artisans. Featuring an elasticated waist with a drawstring tie, side pockets and finished in a bright and vibrant traditional Kenyan design.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Unisex shorts
- Traditional soft Kikoy fabric
- Elasticated waist
Made in Kenya
Delicate Machine wash at 30°
- Turn inside out and delicate machine wash at 30 degrees
Why choose KIKOY™
- The history of the Kikoy (also spelt Kikoi), is a traditional hand-woven East African garment worn by local fishermen in Kenya and Tanzania
- Kikoy is made from 100% cotton that is grown and harvested in East Africa. The woven fabric is dyed with bright, azo free dyes, resulting in a traditional sarong with vibrant colours that represent the spirit of the East African people
- Today, Kikoy is still hand-loomed, though it is often machine-loomed to increase quality and production quantities and can be made into a variety of pieces from sarongs and beach towels to trousers and dressing gowns.