Nellie Organic Corduroy Wide Leg Trouser
Sustainably Sourced Cotton IvoryRegular price £125.00 Sale price £79.00
Make 3 payments of £26.33. . No fees.
- Product Details
" class="trigger ">Sustainability
- Fit Details
- Fabric Care
Our Nellie Corduroy Wide Leg trousers are made from a luxurious organic cotton corduroy. The trousers feature a fitted high waist with a front fly zip fastening and a wide leg. The trousers are finished with front and back pockets.
- Comfort stretch organic cotton corduroy
- Front fly zip
- High rise
- Wide Leg
- Self-fabric belt loops
- Pair with a statement blouse and leather trainers
- Wear with an oversized jumper to keep cosy but chic
- Made from 97% GOTS approved Global Organic Textile Standard Certified) & BCI (Better Initiative standard) certified cotton and 3% spandex
- This garment is certified to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®. This certification confirms that every component of this item, i.e. every thread, button, and other accessories, has been tested for harmful substances and that the garment is therefore harmless for human health.
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in fair wages, water conservation, cleaner air, better soil, and farmer livelihood.
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.
- Fits true to size
- Studio Model is 5'10", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- High rise
- Fitted waist
- Wide Leg
- Full length
- Size XS: Inside Length 80.5cm, 71cm Waist, Hips 95cm
- Size S: Inside leg length 81.5cm, Waist 76cm, Hips 100cm
- Size M: Inside leg length 82.5cm, Waist 81cm, Hips 105cm
- Size L: Inside leg length 83.5cm, Waist 86cm, Hips 110cm
- Size XL: Inside Leg Length: 84.5cm, 91cm, Waist 91cm, Hips 115cm
- 98% Organic Cotton, 2% Spandex
- Wash at 40 °C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron at a maximum temperature of 150 °C
- Use any solvent except trichloroethylene