LENZING™ RedRegular price £90.00 Sale price £45.00
Make 3 payments of £15.00. . No fees.
Introducing our Kassidy Blouse in a luxurious sustainable LENZING™ Viscose. Featuring a round frill neck, concealed half button-down front, puffed shoulders and full-length sleeves with frill detailing and buttons at the cuff. Finished with frill trims on the front bodice and a slightly longer hem at the back.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model 1 is 5'8", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Studio model 2 is 5'10", a UK 10/12, wearing a size M
- Made from soft sustainable LENZING™ Viscose
- High neck with frill detailing
- Smocked front shoulder yoke
- Front placket with frill and concealed buttons
- Long sleeves with puff shoulders
- Frill cuffs with piping and concealed buttons
Curved hem with drop-back (5cm longer than front)
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
Size XS: bust 95cm, length 64cm
- Size S: bust 100cm, length 65cm
- Size M: bust 105cm, length 66cm
- Size L: bust 110cm, length 67cm
- Size XL: bust 115cm, length 68cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose LENZING™
LENZING™ Viscose is extremely soft, breathable and flows nicely.
- It's manufactured in a sustainable way from beginning to end; from procuring pulp in sustainably forested woods, to responsibly handling water and minimising the use of fossil energy sources.
- Derived from nature, LENZING™ viscose has been certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions, thus they can fully revert back to nature.
- Compared to conventional viscose production, the production of LENZING™ viscose causes 50% fewer emissions and takes up half as much energy and water. In addition, its pulp bleaching process is 100% chlorine-free.