Organic Cotton White/MultiRegular price £35.00
Make 3 payments of £11.66. . No fees.
Our new statement T-shirt is made from organic cotton and has a fun colourful embroidery motif on the front. It has been designed to support our chosen charities and 100% of the proceeds from its sales, will be donated to Bluebells School in Kenya.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and is wearing a size XS
- Lightweight organic cotton slub jersey
- Round neckline
- Colourful embroidery
- Short sleeves
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 55cm, Bust 90cm, Waist 89cm.
- Size S: Length 56cm, Bust 95cm, Waist 94cm.
- Size M: Length 57cm, Bust 100cm, Waist 99cm.
- Size L: Length 58cm, Bust 105cm, Waist 104cm.
- Size XL: Length 59cm, Bust 110cm, Waist 109cm.
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Why Choose Organic Cotton?
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.