Alpine Merino Wool Cardigan
Wool EdelweissRegular price £199.00 Sale price £159.00
Make 3 payments of £53.00. . No fees.
Boasting a classic, understated design, the Alpine Cardigan by Eribe is your go-to sustainable knitwear in a multicolour Fair Isle Design. Featuring a ribbed, round neckline, cuffs and hem with a button-down front. Finished with full-length sleeves and extra-long cuffs in luxurious merino wool. This cardigan will no doubt keep you cosy.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is a UK 8, is 5'10, wearing a size S.
Made from 96% soft Merino lambswool and 4% Angora
soft, sustainable Merino and Angora blend.
- Multicolour Fair Isle pattern
- Contrasting rib neck, cuffs and hem trim.
- Extra-long cuffs to keep your hands warm
- Made in Scotland
Made in Scotland
Cold Hand Wash
- Relaxed fit
- Cool Hand-Wash
- Do not wring or twist
- Do not bleach
- Do not Tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry Clean if preferred
Arrived by road
Why choose Wool
- Eribe is a slow-fashion brand, who are mindful of the quality of their garments. Their knitwear is made to last by producing wool responsibly, which safeguards the environment
- Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it to wool. At the end of its useful life, wool quickly decomposes in soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground
- By wearing wool you can enjoy its many performance benefits: great thermal properties; breathable for maximum natural comfort; and keep warm without overheating.