Cristina Embroidered Organic Cotton Kaftan
Organic Cotton Black/ GoldRegular price £105.00
Make 3 payments of £35.00. . No fees.
Introducing our Cristina Embroidered Kaftan made from soft, organic cotton. Featuring a deep v-neckline with mandarin collar, optional button closure and subtle raw edge detailing on cuffs, waist and tier. Finished with flute sleeves, allover floral embroidery and cut to a two-tiered loose swing hem.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 5'11, a UK 10, wearing a size S
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton gauze
- Mandarin Collar
- Deep v-neckline
- Subtle raw edge detailing on cuffs, waist and tier
- Allover floral embroidery
- Long fluted cuff sleeves
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
Size XS: Bust 91cm, Length 89cm
- Size S: Bust 96cm, Length 90cm
- Size M: Bust 101cm, Length 91cm
- Size L: Bust 106cm, Length 92cm
- Size XL: Bust 111cm, Length 93cm
- Size XXL: Bust 116cm, Length 94cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified). Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.