Fairisle Crewneck Sweater
Wool Rose PinkRegular price £155.00
Make 3 payments of £51.66. . No fees.
Introducing the Fairisle Crewneck Sweater featuring a ribbed crew neckline, hem, and cuffs and made from superfine lambswool. Soft to the touch, this is an easy piece for everyday wear with a relaxed fit.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Bicolour Fairisle design
- Crew neck
- Ribbed neckline, hem, and cuffs
- Made from superfine lambswool
- Made in Scotland
Made in Scotland
Cold hand wash
Size XS: Bust 95cm, Length 60cm
- Size S: Bust 100cm, Length 60cm
- Size M: Bust 105cm, Length 60cm
- Size L: Bust 110cm, Length 60cm
- Size XL: Bust 115cm, Length 60cm
- Cool Hand-Wash
- Do not wring or twist
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry clean if preferred
Arrived by road
Why choose Wool
This garment has been made using seam-free knitting technology which means there is zero waste.
- Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it into wool. At the end of its useful life, wool quickly decomposes in the soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground.
- By wearing wool you can enjoy its many performance benefits: great thermal properties; breathable for maximum natural comfort; and keep warm without overheating.