The Maeve Tea Dress
ECOVERO™ Viscose Tencel ™ Marina BlueRegular price £150.00
Make 3 payments of £50.00. . No fees.
Introducing our Maeve Dress in a sustainable TENCEL™ geometric-print fabric. Featuring a round neckline with a deep v-notch opening and loop button closure, 3/4 length sleeves with elasticated frilled cuffs and elasticated smocked waist. Finished with a contrasting wide belt with tassel detailing and cut to a maxi length.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 5'10", a UK 10, wearing a size S
- Made from TENCEL™
- Round neckline with deep v-notch
- Loop button closure at neck
- ¾ sleeves with frill and elasticated cuff
- Elasticated smocked waist
- Wide soft belt with tassel
Size XS: bust 99cm, length 135cm
- Size S: bust 104cm, length 136cm
- Size M: bust 109cm, length 137cm
- Size L: bust 114cm, length 138cm
- Size XL: bust 119cm, length 139cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Can be dry cleaned
Why choose LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose?
- TENCEL™ is a Lenzing branded lyocell fibre. It is made using environmentally responsible closed-loop production processes which transform wood pulp into cellulosic fibers with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact.
- This solvent-spinning process recycles processed water and reuses the solvent at a recovery rate of more than 99%. TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources – sustainably managed forests.
- This biodegradable and compostable fibre has a soft, silky texture with a drapey quality and is breathable, strong and cool to wear.