Organic Cotton Exploding Flower BlackRegular price £65.00
Make 3 payments of £21.66. . No fees.
Introducing our lightweight and breathable Pyjama Set made from soft organic cotton. Featuring a sculpted V neckline in a classic button-through design, piping detail on the lapels, cuffs, and pocket, and button-up cuffs. Paired with the full-length matching bottoms with an elasticated, drawstring waistband and concealed side pockets.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Fits true to size
- Inside leg measures 67cm
- Lifestyle model is 5'7, a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Studio model is 5'9", UK 8, size XS
- Made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Gently sculpted hemline
- Buttoned cuffs
- Piping detail on the rounded lapels, pocket, and cuffs
- Elasticated waistband with tie
- Comes in a matching drawstring fabric bag made from organic cotton
- Exclusive exploding flower print
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Inside Leg Length: 74cm, Waist: 66-76cm, Hips: 96cm
- Size S: Inside Leg Length: 745cm, Waist: 71-81cm, Hips: 101cm
- Size M: Inside Leg Length: 74cm, Waist: 86-86cm, Hips: 106cm
- Size L: Inside Leg Length: 74cm, Waist: 91-101cm, Hips: 111cm
- Size XL: Inside Leg Length: 74cm, Waist: 96-106cm, Hips: 116cm
- Size XS: Length: 66cm, Bust: 103cm
- Size S: Length: 67cm, Bust: 108cm
- Size M: Length: 68cm, Bust: 113cm
- Size L: Length: 69cm, Bust: 118cm
- Size XL: Length: 70cm, Bust: 123cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton?
- Our garments are 100% GOTS approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified). Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil, and farmer livelihoods.
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.