Reversible Eco Hooded Gilet
GRS Polyester Recycled Polyester Recyled Polyester CreamRegular price £125.00
Make 3 payments of £41.66. . No fees.
Introducing our new Reversible Hooded Gilet, made from 100% recycled polyester. Featuring a hood to keep you cosy and two pockets on the fleece side. This gilet has been designed to be reversible so you can wear the fleece on the inside if you get caught in a shower.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 5’10, a UK size 8 and wearing a size XS
- Fleece outer and a reversible shower resistant lined inner
- Cream binding detail
- Hood and outer pockets
Made in India
Size XS: Bust 97cm, Length 72cm
- Size S: Bust 102cm, Length: 73cm
- Size M: Bust 107cm, Length: 74cm
- Size L: Bust 112cm, Length: 75cm
- Size XL: Bust 117cm, Length:76cm
- Cold Handwash
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleaning - mild process
- We recommend using our Guppyfriend washing bag to help stop harmful plastic microfibers from entering the water cycle when washing clothes. The packaging is fully recyclable and the bag protects your garments, making them last longer.
Arrived by boat
Why choose Recycled Polyester
- Our recycled polyester is certified by GRS (Global Recycled Standard). The objectives of GRS are:
- Materials are verified to meet the ISO definition of recycled
- Both pre-consumer and post-consumer material is accepted
- GRS sites are required to meet strict social and environmental requirements Chemicals with the potential for harm are not permitted to be used on GRS products
- Certification ensures that the identity of the recycled material is maintained: from the recycler to the final product
- Turning plastic into fibre and then fabric helps to reduce the 8 million tons of plastic that end up in the ocean every year. Using recycled polyester helps to protect marine ecosystems that are often endangered by plastic pollution.