Sylvia Organic Corduroy Midi Skirt
Organic Cotton KhakiRegular price £145.00
Make 3 payments of £48.33. . No fees.
Our Sylvia Corduroy Midi Skirt is made from luxurious organic cotton needlecord. Featuring a flat front waist with a slight stretch at the back. The skirt falls loosely over the hips and is finished with a slightly gathered tier at the hem.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Stretch organic cotton needlecord
- Flat front waist with a lightly elasticated waistband at the back
- Gathered tier at hem
- Concealed side seam zip
97% responsible cotton and 3% spandex
Made in India
Machine wash at 40°
Size XS: Waist: 72cm, Length: 90cm
- Size S: Waist: 77cm, Length: 91cm
- Size M: Waist: 82cm, Length: 92cm
- Size L: Waist: 87cm, Length: 93cm
Size XL: Waist: 92cm, Length: 94cm
- Machine wash at 40°
- Turn inside out
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
Made from 97% GOTS approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified) & BCI (Better Initiative standard) certified cotton and 3% spandex.
- This garment is certified to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®. This certification gives you the certainty that every component of this article, i.e. every thread, button, and other accessories, has been tested for harmful substances and that the article, therefore, is harmless for human health.
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in fair wages, water conservation, cleaner air, better soil, and farmer livelihoods. Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.