Tabitha Maxi Dress
ECOVERO™ Viscose Flower BlueRegular price Afl355.00
Make 3 payments of Afl118.33. . No fees.
Our best selling Tabitha dress in luxurious EcoVero™ Viscose. Featuring a square neckline, wide self-tie straps, front-fitted bodice and elasticated smocked back bodice and gathered frill detailing on the hem. Cut to a maxi length in a fit and flare style, finished with concealed side seam pockets.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle Model is 5'10", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Studio Model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Made from soft luxurious EcoVero™ viscose
- Square neckline with front-fitted bodice
- Self-tie straps
- Full gathered frill on the hem
- Fit and flare style
- Elasticated smocked back bodice
Ethically Made in China
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
If you have a fuller bust, we recommend sizing up as the bust comes up slightly small.
- Size XS: bust 71cm, waist 65cm, length 120.5cm
- Size S: bust 76cm, waist 70cm, length 121cm
- Size M: bust 81cm, waist 75cm, length 121.5cm
- Size L: bust 86cm, waist 80cm, length 122cm
- Size XL: bust 91cm, waist 85cm, length 122.5cm
- Cold machine was at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Dry flat
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
WHY CHOOSE LENZING™ AND ECOVERO™ VISCOSE?
- LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of the Austrian company Lenzing AG. From beginning to end, this type of viscose is the most sustainable choice; from procuring pulp from sustainably forested woods, to responsibly handling water and minimising the use of energy sources and contributes up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose. Certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.