Organic Cotton IvoryRegular price Afl235.00
Make 3 payments of Afl78.33. . No fees.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'6", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Studio model is 5'10", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Frill-framed collar
- Lace inserts and pleats
- Cotton Dobby is a woven fabric produced on a Dobby loom, characterised by small geometric patterns and extra texture in the cloth
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 59cm, Bust 104cm
- Size S: length 60cm, Bust 109cm
- Size M: Length 61cm, Bust 114cm
- Size L: Length 62cm, Bust 119cm
- Size XL: Length 63cm, Bust 124cm
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.