Victoria Stretch Corduroy Dress
Responsibly Sourced Cotton CreamRegular price Afl685.00
Make 3 payments of Afl228.33. . No fees.
Our Victoria Dress is made from responsibly sourced stretch cotton corduroy. A fitted bodice and a flared skirt, with full-length sleeves and a single frill at the cuff. Finished with a single gathered tier at the hem.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Comfort stretch cord
- Fitted bodice with a wide round neck
- Full-length puff shoulder sleeves
- Midaxi length
- Concealed back zip
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in Turkey
Dry clean only
- Size XS: Length 130cm, bust 87cm, sleeve length 61cm
- Size S: Length 131cm, bust 92cm, sleeve length 62m
- Size M: Length 132cm, bust 97cm sleeve length 63cm
- SizeL: Length 133cm, bust 102cm, sleeve length 64cm
- Size XL: Length 134cm, bust 107cm, sleeve length 65cm
- Dry clean only
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills which are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain. Improving the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently to support our sustainability strategy.