Westray Fairisle Sweater
Wool Pink PunkRegular price Afl330.00
Make 3 payments of Afl110.00. . No fees.
A timeless design, the Westray Fairisle Sweater by Eribe will become a wardrobe favourite season after season. This multi-coloured Fairisle colourway in supersoft lambswool is exclusive to Aspiga and features a contrasting round neck rib, cuffs and hem.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'7", a UK 6/8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Blonde studio model is 5'7", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made in a super soft, 100% extra fine sustainable lambswool
- Allover multicolour Fairisle pattern
- Exclusive colourway to Aspiga
- Contrasting round neck, cuffs and hem trim
- Slightly shorter length
- Made in the EU
- Designed in Scotland
Made in Scotland
Cold hand wash
- Size XS: Length 53cm, Bust 88cm
- Size S: Length 54cm, Bust 93cm
- Size M: Length 55cm, Bust 98cm
- Size L: Length 56cm, Bust 103cm
- Cool Hand-Wash
- Do not wring or twist
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry clean if preferred
Arrived by boat
Why choose Wool
Eribe is a Scottish-based heritage brand, who works sustainably to produce high-quality designs. Their knitwear is made to last by producing wool responsibly, which safeguards the environment.
Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it to wool. At the end of its useful life, wool quickly decomposes in the soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground.
By wearing wool you can enjoy its many benefits which include: great thermal properties; breathability for maximum natural comfort; keeping warm without overheating.