Emma Midi Dress
ECOVERO™ Viscose Cheetah PinkRegular price Afl360.00
Make 3 payments of Afl120.00. . No fees.
A long time favourite, our Emma Midi Dress is crafted from a sustainable light-weight Viscose EcoVero™. Beautiful to wear, this soft and drapey fabric lends a relaxed vibe to this easy and extremely flattering dress. Revisited this season in a fun and vibrant cheetah print.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette studio model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from a sustainable light-weight EcoVero™ viscose
- Round neckline with V-notch
- Neckties with beaded fabric tassels
- Concealed side seam pockets
- Tiered skirt
- Midi length
3/4 length sleeves
Ethically Made in China
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: bust 79cm, waist 69cm, length 128cm
- Size XS: bust 84cm, waist 74cm, length 129cm
- Size S: bust 89cm, waist 79cm, length 130cm
- Size M: bust 94cm, waist 84cm, length 131cm
- Size L: bust 99cm, waist 89cm, length 132cm
- Size XL: bust 104cm, waist 94cm, length 133cm
Size XXL: bust 109cm, waist 99cm, length 134cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Reshape whilst damp
Cool iron on reverse whilst damp
Arrived by boat
WHY CHOOSE LENZING™ AND ECOVERO™?
LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Austrian company Lenzing AG. From beginning to end, this type of viscose is the most sustainable choice; procuring pulp from sustainably forested woods, to responsibly handling water, minimising the use of energy sources and contributes up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose. Certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities: They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain: They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety: They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices: Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.