The Maeve Tea Dress
ECOVERO™ Viscose Navy/ WhiteRegular price Afl410.00
Make 3 payments of Afl136.66. . No fees.
Introducing our Maeve Dress in a sustainable TENCEL™ geometric-print fabric. Featuring a round neckline with a deep v-notch opening and loop button closure, 3/4 length sleeves with elasticated frilled cuffs and elasticated smocked waist. Finished with a contrasting wide belt with tassel detailing and cut to a maxi length.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 5'9", a UK 8/10, wearing a size S
- Made from TENCEL™
- Round neckline with deep v-notch
- Loop button closure at neck
- ¾ sleeves with frill and elasticated cuff
- Elasticated smocked waist
- Wide soft belt with tassel
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
Size XS: bust 99cm, length 135cm
- Size S: bust 104cm, length 136cm
- Size M: bust 109cm, length 137cm
- Size L: bust 114cm, length 138cm
- Size XL: bust 119cm, length 139cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Can be dry cleaned
Arrived by boat
Why choose LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose?
- LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of the Austrian company Lenzing AG. From beginning to end, this type of viscose is the most sustainable choice; from procuring pulp from sustainably forested woods, to responsibly handling water and minimising the use of energy sources and contributes up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose. Certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions.