Single Face Covering
Oak Leaf PinkRegular price Afl28.00
Make 3 payments of Afl9.33. . No fees.
- Product Details
- Fit Details
- Fabric Care
Disclaimer - Please note this face mask is not medically approved. It may also vary in size. Please wash before use.
Our Face Covering is a great eco alternative to disposable masks. It is made from two layers of high-quality cotton and feature expanding pleats and finished with two elastic hoops attached to the mask to fit comfortably over the ears. It's designed to cover the nose and mouth and should be worn bridged on the nose and just under the chin.
- Due to hygiene reasons, our face masks are non-refundable
- Lightweight and breathable
- Pleated for a contoured & comfortable fit
- Washable Masks are only effective when used in combination with frequent hand cleaning with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands. To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); put away to be washed, then clean your hands.
Due to these face masks being hand made, please note measurements may vary.
- One Size - 18cm in width and 24cm in length
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash at 60 degrees
Wash your mask after every outing, do not use the same mask for one trip after another. We suggest you wash your mask prior to your first use.