Victoria 3/4 Sleeve Corduroy Jumpsuit
Responsibly Sourced Cotton Atlantic BlueRegular price Afl680.00
Make 3 payments of Afl226.66. . No fees.
Our Victoria Jumpsuit is made from responsibly sourced stretch cotton needlecord. A fitted bodice with a fixed waistband and wide-leg trousers, with three-quarter length sleeves, finished with a double-layered frill at the cuff.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Blonde studio model is 5'7", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Comfort stretch needlecord
- Fitted bodice with a wide round neck
- Full-length puff shoulder sleeves
- Centre back zip
- Wide leg trousers
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in Turkey
Dry clean only
If you prefer a tighter fit, we suggest you size down, unless you have a fuller bust. If you are 5'2 and under, we do not recommend this style.
- Size XXS: Bust 84.6cm , waist 66.6cm, inside leg 81.5cm
- Size XS: Bust 88cm, waist 69cm, inside leg 81.5cm
- Size S: Bust 93cm, waist 74cm, inside leg 81.5cm
- Size M: Bust 98cm, waist 79cm, inside leg 81.5cm
- Size L: Bust 103cm , waist 84cm, inside leg 81.5cm
- Size XL: Bust 108cm, waist 99cm, inside leg 81.5cm
- Size XXL: Bust 113cm, waist 104cm, inside leg 81.5cm
- Dry clean only
Arrived by boat
We are working with our suppliers to ensure that all packaging is 100% biodegradable. In this instance due to issues in the supply chain we were unable to achieve this, however the plastic packaging used for these garments is either recyclable or made from recycled materials.
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills which are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain. Improving the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently to support our sustainability strategy.