Sustainably Sourced Cotton WhiteRegular price Afl300.00 Sale price Afl235.00
Make 3 payments of Afl78.33. . No fees.
Our Madison Kaftan made in cotton broderie, featuring a deep V-neckline with ties and a lace trim, short puff sleeves and all-over tassel and ladder detailing. The dress is a relaxed throw on style, finishing above the knee with a single tier of soft gathers.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 5'10'', a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Soft lightweight cotton
- Deep v-neckline with ties and a pom-pom trim
- Short sleeves and all-over tassel and ladder detailing
- Relaxed throw on style
- Maxi length with two tiers of soft gathers
Sustainably Sourced Cotton
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 84cm, empire seam 85cm
- Size S: Length 85cm, empire seam 90cm
- Size M: Length 86cm, empire seam 95cm
- Size L: Length 87cm, empire seam 100cm
- Size XL: Length 88cm, empire seam 105cm
- Cold Machine Wash At 30°C
- Wash With Similar Colour
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Warm Iron On Reverse
Arrived by boat
Why choose Responsible Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economic and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability
- As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.