Hannah Satin Dress
Viscose Fantasy Forest Cream/PurpleRegular price Afl765.00
Make 3 payments of Afl255.00. . No fees.
Meet Hannah, crafted from a luxurious satin viscose with a subtle hammered finish in a new stunning print. A wow dress, Hannah is designed to take you from AM to PM occasion wear dressing. The beautiful drape of the fabric, a deep V and flowing skirt with a centre split add to the glamour of this elegant dress.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model 1 is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette studio model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Blonde lifestyle model 2 is 5'9", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and wearing size S
- Luxurious hammered satin viscose
- Deep V Neck Hook and eye fastening to the waistband
- Curved waist band
- Flowing skirt
- Centre front split
- Balloon sleeves
- Back neck fabric tie to secure the neck
- Centre back zip
- Fully lined
Ethically Made in China
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
Due to the delicate nature of this fabric, please handle with care to avoid snagging.
- Size XXS: Length 133cm, Waist 65cm, Bust 83.5cm, Sleeve Length 59.5cm
- Size XS: Length 133.5cm, Waist 68cm, Bust 86cm, Sleeve Length 60cm
- Size S: Length 134.5cm, Waist 73cm, Bust 91cm, Sleeve Length 61cm
- Size M: Length 135.5cm, Waist 78cm, Bust 96cm, Sleeve Length 62cm
- Size L: Length 136.5cm, Waist 83cm, Bust 101cm, Sleeve Length 63cm
- Size XL: Length 137.5cm, Waist 88cm, Bust 106cm, Sleeve Length 64cm
- Wash inside out in a delicates bag
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Reshape whilst damp
- Can be dry cleaned
Arrived by boat
Why we choose Viscose?
- We love viscose not only because it's soft and flows nicely, but it's also a natural, fully biodegradable fabric, that originates from tree pulp.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.