Organic Cotton Flower PinkRegular price Afl185.00
Make 3 payments of Afl61.66. . No fees.
Introducing our Kimono/Kaftan made from soft organic cotton. Featuring an open front, 3/4 length sleeves and an optional soft tie belt. Finished in a two-toned, contrasting floral print on the cuffs, front opening and tie belt, cut to a mini length.
- Product Details
- Fits true to size
- Relaxed fit
- Model is 5'8, a UK 8, wearing a size ONE
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Open, loose-fitting design
- Optional tie belt for styling versatility
- Two-toned, contrasting floral print
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach, do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton?
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.