Liv Corduroy Dress
Responsibly Sourced Cotton GreenRegular price Afl290.00
Make 3 payments of Afl96.66. . No fees.
The Liv Dress is made from responsibly sourced baby cord. In a relaxed midi shape with three gathered tiers and full-length sleeves with soft elasticated cuffs, finished with a frill.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 6/8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Brunette studio model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Responsibly sourced baby cord
- Standing frill around collar
- Side seam pockets
- Full-length sleeves
- Frill cuff
- V neck button placket
- Fabric covered buttons
- Centre back zip
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Ethically Made in China
Cold wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 124cm, bust 88cm, sleeve length 62.5cm
- Size S: Length 125cm, bust 93cm, sleeve length 63.5cm
- Size M: Length 126cm, bust 98cm, sleeve length 64.5cm
- Size L: Length 127cm, bust 103cm, sleeve length 65.5cm
Size XL: Length 128cm, bust 108cm, sleeve length 66.5cm
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Warm iron on reverse
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.