Zip Front Jumpsuit
Responsibly Sourced Cotton FuchsiaRegular price Afl680.00 Sale price Afl580.00
Make 3 payments of Afl193.33. . No fees.
Our Zip Front Jumpsuit is made from sustainably sourced cotton cord. Featuring a fitted bodice with a centre-front zip, a ruffle collar and wide-leg trousers, it has long sleeves with a single frill at the cuff.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'8', a UK 6/8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Brunette studio model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Comfort stretch needlecord
- Fitted bodice with a centre front zip
- Round neck with a frill
- Full-length puff shoulder sleeves
- Wide leg trousers
- 32" leg
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in Turkey
Dry clean only
If you prefer a tighter fit, we suggest you size down, unless you have a fuller bust. If you are 5'2 and under, we do not recommend this style.
- Size XXS: Bust 86.6cm, waist 68.6cm, inside leg 81.5cm
- Size XS: Bust 89cm, waist 71cm, inside leg 81.5cm
- Size S: Bust 94cm, waist 76cm, inside leg 81.5cm
- Size M: Bust 99cm, waist 81cm, inside leg 81.5cm
- Size L: Bust 104cm, waist 86cm, inside leg 81.5cm
- Size XL: Bust 109cm, waist 91cm, inside leg 81.5cm
- Size XXL: Bust 114cm, waist 96cm, inside leg 81.5cm
- Dry clean only
Arrived by boat
We are working with our suppliers to ensure that all packaging is 100% biodegradable. In this instance due to issues in the supply chain we were unable to achieve this, however the plastic packaging used for these garments is either recyclable or made from recycled materials.
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.