Esmee Velvet Dress
Viscose BlackRegular price Afl680.00 Sale price Afl580.00
Make 3 payments of Afl193.33. . No fees.
Our Esmee Dress is made from luxurious viscose velvet. Featuring a round neckline with gathers into the waist, with a fixed grosgrain belt that can be tied at the back or front. Finished with statement voluminous sleeves with a deep cuff and covered buttons.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette studio model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Round neckline
- Full-length blouson sleeves
- Deep cuffs with fabric-covered buttons.
- Softly gathered at the shoulders, cuffs, bust and bottom tier
- Centre back zip
- Keyhole closure
- Midaxi length
Ethically Made in China
Dry clean only
- Size XXS: Wearing length 128cm, bust 86cm, waist 68cm, sleeve length 60.5cm
- Size XS: Wearing length 129cm, bust 91cm, waist 73cm, sleeve length 61.5cm
- Size S: Wearing length 130cm, bust 96cm, waist 78cm, sleeve length 62.5cm
- Size M: Wearing length 131cm, bust 101cm, waist 83cm, sleeve length 63.5cm
- Size L: Wearing length 132cm, bust 106cm, waist 88cm, sleeve length 64.5cm
- Size XL: Wearing length 133cm, bust 111cm, waist 93cm, sleeve length 65.5cm
- Size XXL: Wearing length 134cm, bust 116cm, waist 98cm, sleeve length 66.5cm
- Delicate dry clean only
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry Iron on reverse side
- Do not rub isolated stains
- Colour may transfer onto light coloured materials
Why choose Viscose
- Our velvet is made from 76% viscose blended with 24% polyester, making it more sustainable than 100% polyester velvet fabrics. The lustrous properties of these viscose fibres create a velvet fabric that is super soft, and drapes beautifully.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.