Organic Cotton GreenRegular price Afl435.00
Make 3 payments of Afl145.00. . No fees.
Our Viola dress is crafted from soft organic cotton dobby. A romantic summer dress, Viola features frill detail on the tiers, pretty lace trim and a shirred waistband at the back to provide comfort. The dress is lined to the bottom tier.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle Blonde model is 5'9", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6, wearing a size XS
- Brunette lifestyle model is 6'1", a UK 10/ EU 38 / US 8 and wearing a size XS
- Made from soft organic cotton
- V neckline
- Short sleeves with a deep lace cuff and a shirred panel at the back for easy dressing
- Lace waistband at the front and shirred at the back
- Three tier design
- Frill at hem
- Frill detailing around neckline, bodice and tier seams
- Pin-tuck detailing on back bodice
- Lined to the bottom of the third tier
- Concealed side seam zip
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: bust 79cm, waist 69cm, length 128cm
- Size XS: bust 84cm, waist 74cm, length 129cm
- Size S: bust 89cm, waist 79cm, length 130cm
- Size M: bust 94cm, waist 84cm, length 131cm
- Size L: bust 99cm, waist 89cm, length 132cm
- Size XL: bust 104cm, waist 94cm, length 133cm
Size XXL: bust 109cm, waist 99cm, length 134cm
- Machine wash cold
- Gentle cycle
- Wash inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Low iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm.
- When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.