Triangle Recycled String Top and Tunnel Side Pant Bikini
Recycled Polyester Flower BlueRegular price Afl355.00
Make 3 payments of Afl118.33. . No fees.
Meet our triangle string bikini, part of our sustainable swimwear collection. Featuring sewn-in triangle soft moulded cups, adjustable ties at the neck and back with gold beads. Finished with matching side tie bikini bottoms providing moderate coverage.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'9.5", a UK 8/10, wearing a size S
- Our sustainable swimwear is made from 82% double layered certified recycled polyester blended with stretch for comfort and longevity.
- Our fabric has UV protection (SPF50+) to maintain colour vibrancy and to protect your skin.
- Less petroleum is used to make recycled polyester. * It also has a lower carbon footprint than virgin polyester.
- Recycling post consumer waste into recycled polyester uses less energy and also diverts plastics from going to landfill.
Ethically Made in China
Hand wash only
- True to size
- Hand wash only
- Lay flat to dry
Arrived by boat
WHY CHOOSE RECYCLED POLYESTER?
- Our recycled polyester is certified by GRS (Global Recycled Standard)
- Turning plastic into fibre and then fabric helps to reduce the 8 million tons of plastic that end up in the ocean every year. Using recycled polyester helps to protect marine ecosystems that are often endangered by plastic pollution.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.