Women's Fair Isle Vest
Wool SnowstormRegular price Afl315.00
Make 3 payments of Afl105.00. . No fees.
On trend for this season, our Women's Fair Isle Vest is made from 100% supersoft Shetland Wool. Featuring beautiful colours, a V neck and a contrast design detail at the neck, armholes and hem, it makes a great layering piece that will give you a stylish edge with whatever you pair it with. Fits true to size.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'6", a UK 8, wearing a size S
- Studio model 2 is 5'10", a UK 8, wearing a size S
- Studio model 2 is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size S
- Made in a supersoft, sustainable Shetland wool
- All over multicolour fairisle pattern
- Contrasting design detail on V neck, arm hole and hem
- Fitted shape
- Made in Scotland
Made in Scotland
- This garment comes up small therefore we would suggest going up a size
- Cool Hand-Wash
- Do not wring or twist
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry clean if preferred
Arrived by road
Why choose Wool
Eribe is a Scottish based heritage brand, who work sustainably to produce high quality designs. Their knitwear is made to last by producing wool responsibly, which safeguards the environment.
- Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it to wool. At the end of its useful life, wool quickly decomposes in soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground.
- By wearing wool you can enjoy its many benefits which include: great thermal properties; breathability for maximum natural comfort; keeping warm without overheating.