ECOVERO™ Viscose Flower LilacRegular price Afl520.00 Sale price Afl260.00
Make 3 payments of Afl86.66. . No fees.
Meet the Yasmine dress, made from soft EcoVero™ viscose in vibrant new prints. Featuring a scoop neck with fabric covered buttons to the empire waist, voluminous bracelet length sleeves with a deep shirred cuff and frill. The dress has two tiers of soft gathers with a side slit from the top of the first tier. Detailed with contrast print frills at the shoulder and tier seams. Fastened with a concealed zip at the back, finished with side pockets and lined at the bodice.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Soft EcoVero™ viscose
- Scoop neckline
- Functioning fabric covered buttons to the waist
- Voluminous bracelet length sleeves
- Deep shirred cuff and frill
- Contrast print frills
- Fastened with concealed back zip
- Side pockets
Ethically Made in China
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: Bust 82cm, Waist 67cm, Length 129cm
Size XS: Bust 87cm, Waist 72cm, Length 130cm
- Size S: Bust 92cm, Waist 77cm, Length 131cm
- Size M: Bust 97cm, Waist 82cm, Length 132cm
- Size L: Bust 102cm, Waist 87cm, Length 133cm
- Size XL: Bust 107cm, Waist 92cm, Length 134cm
- Cold machine was at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Dry flat
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
WHY CHOOSE LENZING™ AND ECOVERO™ VISCOSE?
- LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of the Austrian company Lenzing AG. From beginning to end, this type of viscose is the most sustainable choice; from procuring pulp from sustainably forested woods, to responsibly handling water and minimising the use of energy sources and contributes up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose. Certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.