Alpine Merino Wool Hoodie
Merino Wool NougatRegular price Afl545.00
Make 3 payments of Afl181.66. . No fees.
A timeless design, the Alpine Merino Wool Hoodie by Eribe will become a wardrobe favourite, worn season after season. Featuring a drawstring tie, contrasting hood, cuffs and hem and a statement kangaroo pocket. The relaxed shape and soft, sustainable merino and angora blend will keep you both cosy and warm through the winter months.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Made in a soft, sustainable Merino wool 96% and Angora blend 4%
- Kangaroo pocket
- Drawstring tie
- Fairisle design
- Contrast hoodie, hem, and cuff
Extra-long cuffs to keep your hands warm
- Full-length sleeves
- Made in the EU
- Designed in Scotland
Made in Scotland
Cold hand wash
Size XS: Bust 89cm, Length 59cm
- Size S: Bust 94cm, Length 60cm
- Size M: Bust 99cm, Length 61cm
- Size L: Bust 104cm, Length 62cm
- Size XL: Bust 109cm, Length 63cm
- Cool Hand-Wash
- Do not wring or twist
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry Clean if preferred
Arrived by boat
Why choose Wool
- Eribe is a slow-fashion brand, who are mindful of the quality of their garments. Their knitwear is made to last by producing wool responsibly, which safeguards the environment.
- Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it to wool. At the end of its useful life, wool quickly decomposes in the soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground.
- By wearing wool you can enjoy its many performance benefits: great thermal properties; breathable for maximum natural comfort; and keep warm without overheating.