Trim Detail Eco Fleece Gilet
Recycled Polyester CreamRegular price Afl385.00
Make 3 payments of Afl128.33. . No fees.
Our Eco Fleece Gilet is made from recycled polyester. Features include colourful ribbon and ricrac that runs along the centre front and the hem. Designed to be slightly cropped and boxy, the Eco-Fleece Gilet sits perfectly over any outfit.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette studio model is 5'8", a UK 6/8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Blonde studio model is 5'7", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Recycled polyester
- Hook and eye fastenings
Colourful trim detail
Ethically Made in China
Cold hand wash
- Size XS: Length 50cm, bust 95cm
- Size S: Length 51cm, bust 100cm
- Size M: Length 52cm, bust 105cm
- Size L: Length 53cm, bust 110cm
Size XL: Length 54cm, bust 115cm
- Cold hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleaning - mild process
We recommend using our Guppyfriend washing bag to help stop harmful plastic microfibers from entering the water cycle when washing clothes. The packaging is fully recyclable and the bag protects your garments, making them last longer.
WHY CHOOSE RECYCLED POLYESTER?
- Our recycled polyester is certified by GRS (Global Recycled Standard)
Turning plastic into fibre and then fabric helps to reduce the 8 million tons of plastic that end up in the ocean every year
- Using recycled polyester helps to protect marine ecosystems that are often endangered by plastic pollution
- Less petroleum is used to make recycled polyester, it also has a lower carbon footprint than virgin polyester
Recycling post-consumer waste into recycled polyester uses less energy and also diverts plastics from going to landfills.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.