Customer Service Advisor
START DATE: Immediate start
LOCATION: Battersea, London
DURATION: Full time Monday – Friday 8.30 – 5.30
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
THE POSITION: Customer Service Advsior
Established in 2005 we are a responsible fashion brand who continue to lead the way in sustainable and ethical fashion - putting people and our planet first. We partner with artisans and suppliers, primarily in Kenya and India, to create contemporary and stylish clothing collections for women and men using natural, organic and sustainable materials.
At Aspiga, we believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to great work. We’re looking for a versatile new member of the team; a good communicator, with excellent personal and writing skills to help us run our customer service, to be the first point of contact for all customer enquiries via email, phone or social
Working with the business to support and deliver excellent customer service in areas including fulfilling and taking orders, processing returns, handling complaints, answering enquiries, providing information and trouble shooting.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- You will be responsible for managing and leading the customer service operations for Aspiga based in the HQ in Battersea ensuring all customer contacts are handled in a timely and appropriate manner, with a positive result for the customer.
- Managing and responding to the email correspondence within agreed SLA’s, delivering a service to exceed customer expectations
- Ensuring any technical issues with an order are reported and followed up internally and with the customer including order amends, miss picks, oversells, delivery issues
- Reviewing all reason codes for communication and work with the Directors to forecast work levels for each season to improve service levels and identify peak activity across the year
- Acting on feedback and suggest improvements to service levels via changes to the website T&Cs, FAQs.
- Develop a clear communication and reporting system to inform the business and exec of activities and issues weekly
- Maintaining customer unsubscribe and additional databases for Marketing Team
- Problem solving with Productions Team on any potential QC issue highlighted by customers and coming to resolution in a timely fashion
- Chasing up tracking enquiries with mail service providers and updating customers accordingly
- Develop knowledge of the brand and products including best sellers, top volumes, reviewing products on the website and using all copy made available by the marketing team.
- Develop a knowledge of the Promotional Calendar, Marketing activity and Key Campaigns including Product launches
- Support Brand events where necessary
- Develops good working relationships within the business
- Develops and leads the Brands Customer Service SLA’s
- Develop good relationships with external suppliers
- Maintain professional behaviour in the workplace
- Be respectful of others
- 2-3 years of experience in retail customer service including online and social media
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to influence effectively within the business and put across views appropriately
- Demonstrates ability to plan and implement business objectives
- Organised and the ability to work to deadlines
- Self-motivated and committed to developing your skills
- Key skills in ecommerce and reporting systems – shopify skills an advantage
- A strong team player who is a true brand and business ambassador
- Resourceful, reactive and flexible; thrives on positive change
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and covering letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org