Theresa Stretch Corduroy Blazer
Responsibly Sourced Cotton Navy/BlackRegular price Afl565.00
Make 3 payments of Afl188.33. . No fees.
Introducing our Theresa Corduroy Blazer, made from responsibly sourced cotton stretch needlecord. This classic double-breasted blazer features two front flap pockets.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model 1 is 5'10", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Brunette studio model is 5'8", a UK 6/8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Blonde lifestyle model 2 is 5'6", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size S
- Blonde lifestyle model 3 is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
Comfort stretch needlecord
Double-breasted classic blazer
4 button cuff
- Matching Charlie Trousers are available
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in Turkey
Dry clean only
Size XS: Length 72cm, bust 86cm, waist 77cm, hip 84cm
Size S: Length 73cm, bust 91cm, waist 82cm, hip 89cm
Size M: Length 74cm, bust 96cm, waist 87cm, hip 94cm
Size L: Length 75cm, bust 101cm, waist 92cm, hip 99cm
- Size XL: Length 76cm, bust 106cm, waist 97cm, hip 104cm
- Dry clean only
This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.