Victoria Printed Sateen Dress
Cotton Blue/WhiteRegular price Afl545.00 Sale price Afl435.00
Make 3 payments of Afl145.00. . No fees.
Our bestselling Victoria Dress arrives in summer in a luxurious printed cotton stretch sateen. The dress features a fitted bodice and a soft fit and flare skirt, with three-quarter length puff sleeves, finished with a double-layered frill and a single gathered tier at the hem. Fastened with a concealed zip at the back.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 10, wearing a size S
- Stretch cotton sateen
- Fitted bodice with wide round neck and a gathered single-tiered skirt
- 3/4 length puff shoulder sleeves with, double ruffled cuffs
- Midaxi length
- Concealed back zip
96% cotton 4% elastane
Ethically Made in China
Dry clean only
- Size XS: Length 130cm, bust 87cm, waist 68cm, sleeve length 49cm
- Size S: Length 131cm, bust 92cm, waist 73cm, sleeve length 49.5cm
- Size M: Length 132cm, bust 97cm, waist 78cm, sleeve length 50cm
- Size L: Length 133cm, bust 102cm, waist 83cm, sleeve length 50.5cm
- Size XL: Length 134cm, bust 107cm, waist 88cm, sleeve length 51cm
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Dry flat
- Do not tumble dry
- Wash inside out
- Warm iron on reverse side
Arrived by boat
Contributing to Waterharvest
WHY CHOOSE COTTON?
- Organic cotton is at times difficult to come by, so where we have not been able to source organic cotton / BCI cotton (better cotton initiative) we have pledged to contribute to Water Harvest. For every (non-organic / non-BCI) dress sold, we will donate £2
- Water Harvest are a not-for-profit charity who provide grant funding and technical support for water-based rural development projects in India
- This means for every dress sold, one family in India will be provided with clean water for a week.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.